The theme of this year’s art show is
“It’s a Wonderful World”
The exhibition will be held at Club Scotts.
Opening: Friday 7th April, 6-8pm.
Viewing hours: Saturday 8th April 10am-4pm.
Artists are invited to apply for a stall at the festival on Sunday. Click HERE to apply.
- All prizes are determined by PUBLIC VOTE by viewers.
- First prize in each adult category is $350
- Children’s prize of $50.
- Peoples Choice prize of $100
All prizes will be announced at 4.00pm Sunday 9th April on the festival main stage.
- Children (Under 16)
- Each entrant may submit up to three 2-D or 3-D artworks.
- All work must be clearly labeled with name, phone number, title of work, category and sale price. Artworks must be ready for hanging.
- Judges have the right to reject any artworks that are wet, dangerous or unsuitable for hanging.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Commission of 20% will be charged for any work sold. This will help ensure the on going success of this event.
- All care will be taken and security provided, however no liability is accepted for any loss or damage during the exhibition. Entrants accept responsibility for their own Personal Liability Insurance. All works will be securely locked within the club outside opening hours.
- Organisers’ decisions are final.
- There will be no refund of entry fees for any work not accepted.
Entry forms must be submitted either online, OR by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR posted to
23 Kimpton St, Stuarts Point 2441, by
Friday 31st March,2017 5.00pm.
Art works must be delivered to Club Scotts, 26 West St, Scotts Head on Friday 7th April between 8.00am and 12.00pm.
All unsold work needs to be collected on Saturday 8th April between 4.00pm and 6.00pm. Any uncollected work will be stored at a cost of $5/ day to the artist.
Adults; $20 for the first artwork and $10 for additional works
Children $5 per artwork
Payment should be direct deposit to
Account name: Scotts Head Events Committee
BSB: 704 328
Acc: 100592044 (If BCU member please include S44.1)
Reference artist’s surname and “Art “ when depositing OR on accompanying postal entry form.
Photos of the 2016 Art Exhibition